Monday, February 6, 2012

SMG in the News: BOK Center general manager named worldwide executive of the year

From Tulsa World:

The BOK Center's John Bolton was honored Friday night as the 2012 Pollstar Facility Executive of the Year at an awards ceremony in Los Angeles.

Bolton was chosen out of all venue managers in the world by the industry organization.

...

"I have so many colleagues and friends that do such an amazing job and that I respect so much," he told the Tulsa World. "I am honored beyond belief.

"The truth is that I could never have received such an award without the staff that I work with every day in Tulsa. They are the ones that truly deserve the recognition and accolades, not me."

Read more at http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/article.aspx?subjectid=11&articleid=20120205_350_A24_CUTLIN82673